" To establish round the year training centre and to contribute in delivering knowledgeable and well equipped engineers capable to meet Nation’s and industrial growth requirements with proper industrial exposure and knowledge sharing "
- Fully fledged Modern Aviation /Aerospace Manufacturing Centre with Aviation approvals.
- Full fledged Modern Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul centre for Commercial and Corporate Jet Aircraft including Modern Aircraft Painting facilities.
- Infrastructure facilities Viz., Licensed Airfield, Air Traffic Control, Apron, Taxiway, Night Lighting and Fire Fighting Vehicles.
- Well Equipped Class room in a Natural Surroundings.
- Experienced and Licensed Aviation Experts Specialized in various Aviation fields.
- More than 77 Engineering colleges from the State of Tamilnadu and Rest of India have been benefited through our Programs.
- Students from other parts of Globe viz., Australia, Middle East, South East Asia and Russia have taken part in our training programs.
- Students numbering 3800 have been benefitted from our program in last 30 months.
- Brief sessions with training videos
- Regular field visits
- Innovative and brain storming interaction activities
- Lean techniques
- Lush green reserve surroundings
- Affordable accommodation
This training will provide you an opportunity to interact with the aviation experts and world class facility, where manufacturing, maintenance of aircraft and airfield available " Under One Roof " Here you will have opportunities to relate correlate theoretical concepts with Reality.
Safe and affordable accommodations are available with tasty food.
Kindly register yourself by visiting our website www.taal.co.in, -TAAL Aviation Awareness program followed by online application.
We are 2nd year students of aeronautical engineering. We learnt new things about aeronautical in this training. It was very helpful and informative. We are satisfied with the training, method and syllabus. Video was helpful to understand more clearly. Management was very supportive.
We have joined here as trainees for 4 days program. In these 4 days, we saw the other side of aviation and we were happy to have such training. Presentations and videos were incredible. We would recommend our other friends for training too. Accommodation facility was good.
We are first year students, and we had an opportunity to see aircraft and understand basics in first year itself. It was helpful for us to know about aircraft and we are thankful for providing this opportunity.
We 13 students have joined TAAL for 1 week Implant training and I was the only girl in this group. Sir gave me confidence to come here it was very beneficial.
We are in group of 17 come to TAAL for an industrial visit. We found TAAL as an ideal place to learn and it is also engaged in lot of technical development. The facility is awesome. No where seen manufacturing, maintenance and airport at one place. It is like 3 industries at one place. Good job….keep it up.
On behalf of all the candidates, attended the 4 days of implant training program in TAAL, we had an extra ordinary experience and got the ideas about aviation. Being 2nd year we are very happy to know all the information related to aviation. We got a crystal clear idea about each and every info related to avionics. We enjoyed a lot during the training and video education was awesome. We come to know different technologies used in manufacturing. We thank TAAL for giving us this opportunity.
We cordially thank ” Mr. Shikhar Chaturvedi”for the opportunity given to visit one of the reputed Aerospace and Aviation Industry like TAAL. We learnt a lot in many aspects of the industry by the experts. We thank every expert for finding time for us.
ATC sessions: ATC classes were very effective. We learnt things which we didn’t in our regular books. Composite session: We are very thankful for training us on different composites.
As said Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Aerodrome came “under one roof” for us. We gained a lot of practical knowledge visiting the different divisions of TAAL.
I would like to give feedback on my visit to Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Limited for undergoing Mini Project on "CARBON FIBRE REINFORCED GLASS COMPOSITE" .I got handful knowledge on how the ATC actually works, runway coordinates etc. I am very much thankful for giving us opportunity to have a look at how stuff composites are manufactured. I also like to thank your colleague who has shown keen interest in sharing their experiences. Being future Aeronautical Engineers it’s a wonderful opportunity for me to know how the aviation industries actually work. Finally the atmosphere in TAAL is awesome...
I thank you for the industrial training provided to our 24 students at your esteemed organization from 9th Aug. to 29th Aug. 2012. After talking to the students, I, found out that students are extremely happy with the quality of training provided to them. They feel that it was of the highest standard. Their boarding and lodging was also very comfortable.
Looking forward to more such ventures and co-operations.
It was vast and covered most of the syllabus, composites materials, structures and manufacturing were covered fully The Airport and Flight Demo was covered fully, Practical exposure was excellent Every process was explained in detail. Management was very kind
- Understand aviation industry
- Better thinking and Better understanding
- Relate theoretical concepts with practical implementation
- Logic behind the operations
- Present Better
- Make a powerful and impressive presentation
- Out of one’s comfort zone
- Learn out of their books and have real time knowledge.
- Carrier opportunities
|1||Basics of Aeronautics|
|2||Higher Studies of Aeronautics|
|3||Advance Studies of Aeronautics|
|4||Aircraft structures and Analysis|
|5||Aircraft system Lab with flight classes|
|6||Airport Layout and planning|
|9||Training on Composite materials|
|10||Aircraft Maintenance and checks|
|11||Final year projects|
|13||Aircraft design & development training|
|14||Engineering Design Program|
Training fee is payable only through Pay order /Demand Draft / NEFT in favour of Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Limited, payable at Bangalore
Bank details for NEFT payments